A Multiple Entry Visa can be used for business or tourist purposes.
A Multiple Entry Visa is valid for one year, with each entry valid for up to 3 weeks. It should be used within six months from the date of issue. A Multiple Entry Visa can not be extended, and must be reissued. A fee of 10 Omani Rials each day will apply if you remain in the Sultanate of Oman with an expired visa. Any person who enters the Sultanate of Oman on a Multiple Entry Visa is not allowed to undertake paid or unpaid work
All passport holders including Australian passport holders need a pre obtained Multiple Entry Visa to enter the Sultanate of Oman.
A Multiple Entry Visa can be obtained from the Consulate-General of the Sultanate of Oman in Melbourne.
- A filled in multiple entry visa form (please contact the consulate for the relevant form)
- A letter of intention accompanying the visa application
- Two passport-sized photos
- An original passport valid for at least one year
- The charge is A$300 and can be payed for in cash, Australian money order or bank cheque payable to the Consulate-General of the Sultanate of Oman
- If posted please enclose a prepaid self-addressed return envelope
- Please allow at least five working days for visa issuing